|Release date||February 13th, 2009|
|Developer||Jasper Van der Jeugt|
|Annchienta is a free game. This means that the source code is available to be studied, modified, and distributed. Most projects look for help with testing, documentation, graphics, etc., as well.|
Annchienta is a single-player role-playing game engine written by Jasper Van der Jeugt. It takes place in a 2d, tile-based isometric fantasy world. It is licensed under the GPL.  The latest version of the engine is svn902, released on February 13th, 2009.It is written in the C++ programming language.
- 1.0 released on October 31st, 2007
- svn802 released on January 5th, 2008
- 2.0 released on March 3rd, 2008
- svn902 released on February 13th, 2009
- Annchienta's license text file in it's Subversion repository
- Forum post on svn902 accessed on March 31st, 2010
- Sourceforge.net's download page for the Annchlenta project
This page is a stub. Please help Libregamewiki by expanding it.