Explore the dungeon!
List of Roguelike games
This is a list of free roguelike games:
|Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup||2016-05-05||Roguelike, RPG|
Falcon's Eye is a graphical isometric version of NetHack written by Jaakko Tapani Peltonen that keeps all of the original game-play, but adds a more graphically and musically interesting interface.
GearHead is a futuristic roguelike game, created by Joseph Hewitt. GearHead 1 is the first roguelike to explore the world of "mecha" (giant robots). Lots of futuristic jobs and skills (mecha pilot, medic, etc.) are available, as well as piloting those mecha. A sequel, creatively named GearHead 2, is in the making. It is licensed under the LGPL.
|GearHead 2||2016-06-30||Roguelike RPG|
GearHead 2 is a futuristic roguelike, the sequel to GearHead and is currently under development. Both games are the creation of Joseph Hewitt. The latest version is v0.628, released on July 1st, 2010. This game is licensed under the LGPL. The first release of the GearHead 2 game was version 0.421 on April 3rd, 2007.
|Hack||no image||2009-02-14||Roguelike, Text|
|Iter Vehemens ad Necem||2004-12-10||Roguelike game, RPG|
Iter Vehemens ad Necem (Violent Road to Death in Latin) (IVAN) is a graphical Roguelike game developed by Heikki Sairanen, Tuukka Virtaperko, aand Timo Kiviluoto. The latest version of the game is 0.50 released on December 10th, 2004.
One of the game's specialties is the body parts system: the player can lose and regain limbs which have individual health points and strength.
If one had to categorize LambdaRogue to be either a "hack"-game or a "band"-game judging by dungeon generation, it would clearly fall into the "band"-category: Like in Angband and other *bands, standard dungeon levels are randomly generated every time a staircase is used and the player will never encounter the same dungeon level twice.
- Avanor's sourceforge.net project page
- Sourceforge.net download page for the Avanor project
- Copying file in the Avanor sourceforge.net svn repoistory
- Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup's sourceforge.net project page
- License for the game in Github repository of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup
- Member list of the Falcon's Eye project on sourceforge.net
- Download page for Falcon's Eye project hosted by sourceforge.net
- Falcon's Eye's copyright file at Debian Packages
- Falcon's Eye data's copyright file at Debian Packages
- license.txt on Github
- Sourceforge.net download page GearHead 2 accessed on October 29th, 2009
- Debian Package
- IVAN's developers list on SourceForge.net
- What is IVAN? on Ivanwiki