Physics simulation games
Physics simulation games are games where the laws of physics and sometimes contraptions that leverage them serve a primary role during gameplay.
List of Physics simulation games
This is a list of free physics simulation games:
|Caph||2010-10-25||Physics simulation, puzzle|
Caph is a physics simulation puzzle game in which the player has to get a red and a green circle together.
Similar to the proprietary Crayon Physics game, Caph has the user draw objects such as ramps, fulcra, levers, and weights to move a ball to the destination using the laws of physics.
|FreeGish||2010||Platformer, Physics simulation|
Freegish is a physics simulation platformer where you control a blob of tar. It can slick and slide and jump. There is also a multiplayer with modes like sumo wrestling and football.
|Irrlamb||2015-10-02||Platform, puzzle, physics simulation|
irrlamb is a platform game, in which the player moves a ball through a 3D terrain. It is being developed by Alan Witkowski and is based on the Irrlicht Engine. irrlamb is licensed under the third version of the GPL. The latest version of the game is 0.1.1 released on January 3rd, 2013.
|Stormbaan Coureur||2008-06-11||Physics simulation, Racing game|
- project page
- Crashtest download
- irrlamb project contact information
- irrlamb license text file on it's Subversion repository
- irrlamb 0.1.1 release announcement
- Stormbaan Coureur download page
- “Stormbaan Coureur” changelog.
- Stormbaan Coureur's copyright file in Debian's repositories
- Stormbaan Coureur's data copyright file in Debian's repositories