|Latest release||0.2.8.3.4 (Announcement)|
|Release date||November 27th, 2016|
|Developers||Manuel Moos, Luke-Jr, Tank Program, and others|
Armagetron Advanced is a game based on the light cycle scene from the movie Tron. It has extensive multi-player and network support but also supports AI computer players. It is licensed under the GPLv2. The media license is unknown.
The Armagetron Advanced project was registered with SourceForge.net on June 2, 2004,. Although there is a news post of the older Armagetron project dated March 29th, 2000. The project's history goes back to 2000 when it was called 'Walls'.
- 0.2.8.3.3 released on February 28th, 2015
- 0.2.8.3.2 released on September 21st, 2011
- 0.2.8.3.1 released on February 21st, 2010
- 0.2.8.3_beta3 released on March 14th, 2009
- 0.2.8.2.1 released on August 4th, 2006
This page is a stub. Please help Libregamewiki by expanding it.