|Latest release||0.2.9.0.1 (Announcement)|
|Release date||August 13th, 2020|
|Developers||Manuel Moos, Luke-Jr, Tank Program, and others|
|Armagetron Advanced is a free game. This means that the source code is available to be studied, modified, and distributed. Most projects look for help with testing, documentation, graphics, etc., as well.|
Armagetron Advanced is a game based on the light cycle scene from the movie Tron. It has extensive multi-player and network support but also supports AI computer players. It is licensed under the GPLv2. The media license is unknown.
The Armagetron Advanced project was registered with SourceForge.net on June 2, 2004,. Although there is a news post of the older Armagetron project dated March 29th, 2000. The project's history goes back to 2000 when it was called 'Walls'.
- 0.2.9.0.1 released on August 13th, 2020
- 0.2.9.0 released on July 29th, 2020
- 0.2.8.3.3 released on February 28th, 2015
- 0.2.8.3.2 released on September 21st, 2011
- 0.2.8.3.1 released on February 21st, 2010
- 0.2.8.3_beta3 released on March 14th, 2009
- 0.2.8.2.1 released on August 4th, 2006
This page is a stub. Please help Libregamewiki by expanding it.