Frets on Fire
|Frets on Fire|
|Latest release||1.3.110 (Announcement)|
|Release date||November 4th, 2008|
|Developers||Joonas Kerttula, Sami Kyöstilä, and Tommi Inkilä|
|Media license||Official songs is non-free.|
|Library||Simple DirectMedia Layer, Pygame|
Frets on Fire is a musical game where you must play a guitar as accurately as possible. The latest version of the game is 1.3.110 released on November 4, 2008. It was created for the Assembly 2006 Game Development Competition; in which Frets on Fire won. It used the SDL library and was written in the Python programming language.
- Joonas Kerttula did the graphics for game.
- Sami Kyöstilä is responsible for game design and programming
- Tommi Inkilä is responsible for creating all the music and sound effects.
- Sourceforge.net download page for Frets on Fire project
- About page for Frets on Fire
- Frets on Fire's sourceforge.net project page