|Used license(s):||GPL, CC BY-SA|
Julian Oliver is a developer who makes digital art.
His projects include:
- levelHead, a camera-controlled spatial memory game.
- The Artvertiser, an in-development together with Clara Boj and Diego Diazyet augmented reality project of a device to replace street ads with other images or movies. It is going to be released under the copyright terms of the GNU GPL v3.0 when completed.
- Fijuu2, a GPLed 3D audio/visual installation using OGRE.
- Packet Garden, a GPL program which visualizes network traffic as a “garden”.
- The Artvertiser (acc. 2009-03-12)
This page is a stub. Please help Libregamewiki by expanding it.