LÖVE is a cross-platform, 2D game engine. As of the last edit of this page, the latest release is 0.10.2 and was released on October 31, 2016, It uses the SDL library, OpenGL hardware acceleration and the Lua programming language to program games. It is licensed under the Zlib license.
It is developed by:
See also the Version History on the project's wiki.
- Version 0.1.1 marked the first public release for the LÖVE project.
- Version 0.3.1 was released on June 21th, 2008. It was a bugfix release.
- Version 0.3.2 was released on July 4th, 2008. Again a bugfix release with some convenience functions added.
- Version 0.4.0 was released on August 29th, 2008. Added a physics engine and overhauled the documentation.
- Version 0.5.0 was released on September 9th, 2008.
Free games that use the LÖVE engine are in the Category:LÖVE games.
- GunFu Deadlands
- Mr. Rescue
This page is a stub. Please help Libregamewiki by expanding it.