|Genre||Transport Infrastructure, Online|
|Latest release||1.9.1 (Announcement)|
|Release date||April 8th, 2019|
|Media license||Graphics: GPLv2 
Sounds: CC Sampling Plus 1.0 Or proprietary data files from Transport Tycoon deluxe
|OpenTTD is a free game. This means that the source code is available to be studied, modified, and distributed. Most projects look for help with testing, documentation, graphics, etc., as well.|
OpenTTD is a simulation game for transportation and a clone of the proprietary game Transport Tycoon Deluxe ("TTD"). The game's source code is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2.0.
OpenTTD has many improvements over its inspiration, TTD, such as larger maps and online multiplayer play.
Branches of OpenTTD releases are divided up into nightly, testing, and stable releases.
- License of graphics
- License of sounds
- OpenTTD copyright file at Debian packages
- http://www.openttd.org/en/news/110 Graphics and sound replacement complete, accessed on January 4th, 2010
- Ohloh.net report on openttd
- OpenTTD debian package details on packages.debian.org
- OpenTTD page on OpenTTD wiki accessed on July 24th, 2009.