|Project(s):||Pygame's wesbite, Phil's pyGame Utilities, PUG, Barbie Seahorse Adventures|
Phil Hassey is a game programmer, web developer and musician. He has competed in several free gaming competitions, most notably Pyweek and Ludum Dare, winning many times. He is the leader of the development team The Olde Battleaxe.
Phil Hassey has years of experience in creating and maintaining free software, whether game or web-development related.
Here are a number of projects Phil has created or is a major contributor to.
- siteswing, an open-source PHP/MySQL content framework
- Maintenance of Pygame's website
- galcon, a Ludum Dare game that is now non-free
- Phil's pyGame Utilities -- a game creation library based on pygame
- PUG - Under development, beta available.
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures