(Redirected from Pyglibs)
It is maintained/developed by HoleInTheHeadStudios.
It is currently on its 0.3.0 release, but it is going to reach 0.4.0 release by the end of January. This target was not met however.
- an isometric engine (supports multiple heights and units)
- a simple gui library
- a simple networking module
- an image module (cached loading, animated images, image transformations)
- a pixel-perfect algorithm (deprecated, will be removed when Pygame releases their pixel-perfect algorithm)
- a font module to help keeping track of and storing fonts.
- (In 0.4.0) a splash module.