|Latest release||2.1.2 (Announcement)|
|Release date||December 28th, 2017|
Tetzle is a jigsaw puzzle game written by Graeme Gott. The game's latest version is 2.1.1 released on August 5th 2017. It is licensed under the GPL. It is written in the C++ programming language using the Qt library.
- Official (as of 2009-07-19)
- 1.2.1 for Linux (Compiled on Ubuntu 8.04.1 using GCC 4.2.4)
- 1.2.1 for Mac OS X (Universal binary compiled on Mac OS X 10.4, includes Qt 4.4.3)
- 1.2.1 for Windows (Compiled on Windows XP using GCC 3.4.2, includes Qt 4.4.3)
- 1.2.1 source code
- Ubuntu (as of 2009-07-19)
- The official site links to a repository of Ubuntu packages contributed by Ulrik Mikaelsson)
- Debian (as of 2009-07-19)
- Testing (squeeze): 1.2.1-1 for alpha amd64 armel hppa i386 ia64 mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc
- Unstable (sid): 1.2.1-1 for alpha amd64 armel hppa hurd-i386 i386 ia64 kfreebsd-amd64 kfreebsd-i386 mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc
This page is a stub. Please help Libregamewiki by expanding it.