|Release date||July 3rd, 2012|
|Crystal Space is a free game. This means that the source code is available to be studied, modified, and distributed. Most projects look for help with testing, documentation, graphics, etc., as well.|
Crystal Space is a 3D game development kit licensed under the LGPL. For game development, they developed Crystal Entity Layer which turns Crystal Space into a game engine. Interaction is possible through the Python programming language and XML.
The Crystal Space development team is composed of many members.
See Crystal Space release history for more details.
- Crystal Space's copyright file at Debian Packages
- CEL project page on Crystal Space site accessed on October 5th, 2009
- 2006 Summer of Code page for Crystal Space
- 2007 Summer of Code page for Crystal Space
- 2008 Summer of Code page for Crystal Space
- 2009 Summer of Code page for Crystal Space accessed on October 3rd, 2009
- Latest analysis of the Crystal Space codebase by ohloh.net
- Crystal Space team accessed on October 7th, 2009
- YoFrankie! project page accessed on October 8th, 2009