|Release date||November 13, 2003|
|Developers||Johannes Prix, Reinhard Prix|
|Code licenses||GPL, public domain|
|Freedroid is a free game. This means that the source code is available to be studied, modified, and distributed. Most projects look for help with testing, documentation, graphics, etc., as well.|
This game was designed as a clone of the classic game Paradroid on Commodore 64. It spawned (and shares some source code with) Freedroid RPG.
Gameplay consist of going around each level and either shooting or taking over all droids on each level until the ship is cleared.
Taking over a droid involves a mini game.
- Johannes Prix - programmer
- Reinhard Prix - programmer
- Bastian Salmela - 3D Blender graphics design. Title, robots-pics and various backgrounds
- Tanel Kylaots - Nighthawk-type mouse control (based on his patch)
- Jason Kingan - patches and ProjectBuilder files for MacOS X port