A number of free games made with Godot is listed in the Category:Godot games.
Godot uses a scene-based system for its engine. There are four tabs in the editor: a 2D scene editor, a 3D scene editor, a script editor, and a documentation center. A scene is made of nodes, and every node can be given its own script.
Godot is maintained by Okam Studio with many contributions from the engine community.
- The source code was publicly released in February of 2014.
- Version 1.0 was released on December 15th, 2014.
- Version 1.1 was released on May 21st, 2015.
- Version 2.0 was released on Ferbuary 23, 2016.
- Version 3.0 was released on January 29th, 2018
This page is a stub. Please help Libregamewiki by expanding it.