|Released:||October 4th, 2015|
The library is licensed under the MIT license, however on Windows and OS X it uses the proprietary FMOD library. The Linux version can use SDL_mixer though, and as such developers can build completely Free games with it.
The latest version of Gosu is 0.10.4 released on October 4th, 2015.
It is one of only two game development libraries used in the first two RubyWeekend contests.
- 0.7.9.2 released on April 16th, 2008
- 0.7.10.3 released on September 20th, 2008
- 0.7.13 released on April 17th, 2009
- 0.10.3 released on September 3rd,2015
- 0.10.4 released on October 4th,2015
This page is a stub. Please help Libregamewiki by expanding it.