|Released:||March 18th, 2021|
The library is licensed under the MIT license, however on Windows and OS X it uses the proprietary FMOD library. The Linux version can use SDL_mixer though, and as such developers can build completely Free games with it.
It is one of only two game development libraries used in the first two RubyWeekend contests.
- 0.7.9.2 released on April 16th, 2008
- 0.7.10.3 released on September 20th, 2008
- 0.7.13 released on April 17th, 2009
- 0.10.3 released on September 3rd,2015
- 0.10.4 released on October 4th,2015
- 0.15.2 released on June 2nd, 2020
- 1.2.0 released on March 18th,2021
This page is a stub. Please help Libregamewiki by expanding it.