|Project(s):||Mrfuze, Ninjapix, SlithSnake, Pixelman, Pixelman 2, Pixelman 3, PyPong, Invasion of the Blob, Blocks|
PyMike (Real name is unknown) is the author of many games written in the Python programming language, often with the library Pygame. He is part of the HoleInTheHeadStudios game development team. He also participated in the PyWeek, PyDay, and Ludum Dare game development contests.
- Mrfuze - It is his contest entry for the PyWeek 7 contest.
- Ninjapix - A Side-scrolling game he developed for the second PyDay contest.
- SlithSnake - A post pyweek game he made in 2 hours.
- Pixelman - PyMike's first video game
- Pixelman 2
- Pixelman 3
- PyPong - A pong clone he made in 2 hours.
- Invasion of the Blobs - An entry he made for Ludum Dare
- Blocks - His entry for PyDay #1